white grey black@talithan
facts about my personality:
- it’s mainly an odd combination between simplified and sometimes stupified stereotypical flamboyancy and artistic pretentiousness
- I’m also very very tolerant
- and honest as fuck
facts about my favorite things:
- my mac is my baby if we’re talking materialistic things
- I tend to buy so many clothes that I can’t keep them anywhere, both my closet and bureau are stuffed to the brink and I only use like 50% of everything I’ve ever bought
one fact about the person I like:
- I look up to and idolize him because he’s the most naturally gifted person I’ve ever met
omg there is no war. Some asshole anon is attempting to stir up shit and failing miserably.
figured it was something like that
but yo what is up with that tho
1-5, 36-40, 81-90@talithan
whoa. this is going to be a long one lol. all the better to keep me awake!
1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
Non Revival Alarm - Circlesquare
Over the moon - Rent Original Soundtrack
Pärlor - Kent
Black Boys - Hair Soundtrack
Armistice - Patrick Wolf
Det finns inga ord - Kent
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
Belukha, I would ask him to do a photo session with me on some rooftop.
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
“Vid jordfästningen ropar predikanterna att du dog i den levande tron.”
4) What do you think about most?
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
“haha, du kan inte spoila den. galet sexig! kommer spruta jävligt mycket nu. hit med dig så jag får fylla dig med sperma.”
36) Define: Art.
everything except for the art that tries too hard to be art.
37) Do you believe in luck?
sure I do.
38) What’s the weather like right now?
I can’t tell, it’s dark. cold and slightly windy I’d guess.
39) What time is it?
5:28 in the morning.
81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
something about how fabulous I was. loljk, I don’t know.
82) What is your favorite word?
gonna go with ‘fuck’
83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word: heart.
a tattoo of a realistic human heart.
84) What is a saying you say a lot?
‘men lilla vän’, ‘holy mother of fuck’, ‘åh, söt’
85) What’s the last song you listened to?
Sigur 2 (Untitled) - Sigur Rós
86) Basic question: what’s your favorite color/colors?
brown, yellow, orange, pink
87) What is your current desktop picture?
a picture of my wall lol
88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
Hal Sp— Fred Phelps
89) What would be a question you’d be afraid to tell the truth on?
hmm. I don’t know.
90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren’t really doing anything, they’re just standing around your bed. What do you do?
scream until someone hears me and the kick them in the face and RUN
8, 9, 10, 15, 16, 17@talithan
8. A fact about my sex life
ha. it’s very much alive, I’ve just blatantly ignored if for the past two weeks or so. buuut in seven days…
9. Tattoos I want
10. Biggest turn on/s
perfect amount of muscle, dark hair, dark eyes, unique handsomeness, HIPS aaaand big dicks
15. Relationship status
16. Favorite movie
28 Days Later/A Single Man/The Talented Mr Ripley
17. A fact about my life
I quite enjoy it.
J, R, T, U, Z!@talithan
J: Favourite movie.
wah it’s between The Talented Mr. Ripley, 28 Days Later and A Single Man
R: Last movie I’ve watched.
I’m watching The Hangover as we speak.
T: Favourite male character from a TV show.
pff Brian Kinney, hands down
U: Favourite female character from a TV show.
Debbie Novotny, Amy Farrah Fowler or Meg Griffin, can’t choose!
Z: Favourite fruit
pomegranates. they’re just the best. alternatively peaches.
12 ! ?@talithan
12. Places you’d like to visit
NY again, always NY, thennn perhaps San Francisco. and France again. oh, and England.
! Biggest wish
to be able to live off of something I genuinely enjoy doing.
? What are the things you want to do before you die?
live in NY, perform on Broadway, have my own exhibitions, make people remember me by excessive decadence.